Tulsa, OK, USA – 11-Oct-12 – Murphy announces the PowerView® Model PV25 to OEMs looking for a cost-effective, rugged Tier 4/Euro Stage IIIB/IV solution that displays both engine parameters and diagnostic trouble codes. The PV25 display joins the existing PowerView display portfolio offering OEMs a range of capabilities that perform well in rugged environments.
The PowerView Model PV25 provides a window into electronic engines through SAE J1939 communications. Its primary benefits are:
- Provides equipment operators a window to see how the engine is performing by showing 20 key J1939 parameters broadcast from the ECU
- Simple operation using the UP and down pushbuttons to scroll through parameters
- Shows J1939 warning and shut-down conditions with bright LEDs
- Equipment operators can request and inhibit regeneration of Tier 4/Euro Stage IV engines with universal ISO symbols in addition to showing key parameters like DEF and soot levels
- Both active DM1 and stored DM2 faults are shown using the Suspect Parameter Number (SPN), Failure Mode Indicator (FMI), and Occurrence Count (OC)
- Makes an replacement to existing hour meters
- Easily instrument mechanical engines with an additional MeCAN™ module
- Excellent visibility in direct sunlight
The PV25 Engine and Diagnostic display is an economical, compact package with advanced features. This J1939-compliant display provides OEMs a simple solution in a complex environment.