Murphy’s PowerView Evolution Continues
Tulsa, OK, USA – 26-Feb-13 –Murphy announces its newest addition to the PowerView product line, the PV780 multi-function display. The PV780 display joins the existing PowerView display portfolio offering OEMs a range of capabilities that perform well in rugged, outdoor environments. The PV780 display adds features to the current multi-function display that integrates engine, transmission, and equipment information and control into an easy to read operator interface.
The additional features and benefits of the PV780 include:
• A brighter, 1,000 nit LCD that is operational from -40°C to +85°C and maintains the fog-proof and high vibration capability with the bonded LCD
• Added I/O – 5 digital inputs for integrating external switches that add control via the CANbus
• Real-time clock (RTC) with battery back-up
• 3 NTSC/PAL video inputs – a video switcher is no longer needed for multiple cameras
• Wider operating voltage range that operates through engine crank
• Service reminders for tracking scheduled maintenance
The PV780 supports:
• Both mechanical and electronic engines including final Tier 4/Euro Stage IV engines
• 10 Languages; additional languages such as Hindi can be easily added
• Data logging capabilities for faults, GPS tracking, and other information
The PV780 display is freely configurable with PowerVision Configuration Studio® v2.6, which allows users to easily edit CAN parameters, add OEM branding, and create custom equipment screens for a unique and sophisticated user interface.
For more information on the Murphy PowerView780, contact us at +1.918.317.4100 or visit our website at www.enovationcontrols.com/products/displays/powerview-780.