Tulsa, OK, USA – 6-March-2012 – Murphy announces its newest additions to the PowerView® product line, models PV350 and PV380 multi-function displays. These displays join the existing portfolio of freely configurable displays targeted at value applications.
The features and benefits of the PV380 include:
- Easy-to-read 3.8” (97 mm) QVGA monochrome LCD
- Supports the latest Tier 4/Euro Stage IV engines
- 4 sender inputs and 1 frequency input for instrumenting and monitoring mechanical engines
- Integrated 5V supply with 3 analog inputs for monitoring equipment sensors or broadcasting on the CANbus
- Supports setpoint alarms with LED warnings and shutdown control
- Monitor multiple engine and machine parameters
- Service reminders for routine maintenance
- Multiple languages supported
- Easily mounts in a standard 3.5” (90 mm) gauge hole
The features and benefits of the PV350 include:
- Two CANbus ports for dual engine applications or equipment that needs to segregate the engine-transmission CANbus from a secondary control CANbus
The PV300 series displays are freely configurable with PowerVision Configuration Studio® v2.6, which allows users to easily edit CAN parameters, add OEM branding, and create custom equipment screens.